About Me Twitter Flickr

Thursday, December 17, 2009

band-aids

You are probably wondering why my post says band-aids? Well that is the new challenge over at Scrap Outside the box. Plus it is my first challenge being on the new dt. I love being able to use things around the house--even though I did not have any cute band-aids around( they go fast around here). I wanted Hello Kitty why because I love her duh!! and it would make a cute layout of course. When I went to Wal-Mart for the band-aids I had a hard time really but Hello Kitty won. They had rainbow, camo, bright colorful ones, sparkley ones and other characters. I wanted to think a little more outside the box and that is why I used the box and one band- aid. I made my hand made felt ribbon and those flowers are made out of HK ribbon( only 1.00 for 4 at target ). Hello kitty pp, mm letters and hambly over lay. If you love using non tradional scrapping goodies go check out SOTB --you wont be sorry. until tomorrow remember to smile---gina

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hello Kitty! This is such an awesome layout! Love how you used the box as you main focus! Very 'Outside the Box!'
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it(even though it's hello kitty. ROFL). I am loving those flowers!

    Oh btw we are at the new house now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout...hello kitty is definitely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete