About Me Twitter Flickr

Friday, December 18, 2009

oh my 7 more days until Christmas

Tomorrow we are going to Dave's side to get together with his parents, sister, brother-in-law nieces, cousins(and their kids), aunts and uncles. We do this every year for Christmas. We have a pot luck and sit around visiting one another.

Sunday my Grandparents( on my dads side) have their Christmas. I have not even finished what I need to for my grandparents. It is 6:26 I better get on it.

I did more shopping today but still not done--- :( I feel like I wait closer and closer to Christmas to finish shopping.

So what is your plans for the weekend? Any big plans with family or are you out going crazy finding those last minute gifts?

well I am off to finish my wall hanging for my grandparents. Have an awesome weekend and remember to smile------------gina

1 comment:

  1. Hi girly! I miss you! My new scrap suite is all set up & waiting for you to cime back home! Hope we can play tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete