About Me Twitter Flickr

Sunday, November 22, 2009

thinking outside the box

Here I used coins on my layout. Why not?


Here I used electrical tape on my layout and I looped pp to make a fun embellie down the side of the pic.


Most of my friends know I love using the net bags from oranges/onions. I found a different type of bag and I had to get it along with oranges--heehee I used it to make the heart.

What do you do with those pins that the police hand out ---use them on a layout of course.

Here I used pop tabs for photo turns. The challenge over at Scrap Outside the box is new --check it out.
Did most of these layouts over the weekend---I hope you enjoyed seeing them and maybe got hit by the inspiration bug.
I love using things around the house for embellies or to make pp. Have you ever done this if not give it a shot. You never know you might likey and your going green---:)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pop tab photo corners. The one with the coins is awesome! Where are the rest of your los?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang - you totally nailed these - the coins are perfect - and I love the tape - but my fav is the soda pop tops!! Love how you made em photo corners!! Thanks for playing along!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. these layouts are amazing gina! P.S. I got some lovely happy mail yesterday! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3333333

    B

    ReplyDelete