About Me Twitter Flickr

Monday, October 26, 2009

all about Quickutz !!!!!





I challenged myself to use PP, CS and my Quickutz on 10 layouts. I figured I have done a lot of layouts with a lot of goodies on them for some time. I invested in QK for one reason tired of running out of vowels and other letters that we use a lot when you buy sticker letters, chipboard and thickers. Plus I think they have some cute dies--: ) My dh has been laid off since July so without going out and buying all the new goodies that I see on other scrappers pages ---I challenged myself. I think at times people forget what they have in their stash. I know I have! I have challenged myself twice in these 4 months. I used only what I have---except for adhesive. and now this challenge only using qk. What do you think? could you do it? I know I have read on other blogs where they challenge themselves to not shop for scrappy stuff for a month or a week ---whatever the case maybBUT could you do it for 4 months or a year? Sometimes you have to think outside the box---visit blogs( sketch blogs, creative blogs , challenge, inspirational) that inspire you and bingo you got a page that was not new but waiting in your stash to be loved.---------------have a great night---:) I hope you were inspired i know a lot of the blogs I follow and my friends inspire me every day....gina

1 comment:

  1. You rocked the los girl! Call me tomorrow when you get a chance. I have breaking news. LOL

    ReplyDelete