About Me Twitter Flickr

Thursday, May 13, 2010

inspiration take 2

I bought this awesome kit from the Pink Ninjas. I have to say I am totally 100% hooked. I even broke down bought more today. I can not wait to get my hands on them. here are my three layouts i did with the kit. I still have tons of goodies left to make more layouts. The reason they are so different from the rest of the kit clubs ---handmade goodies and they hand pick ribbons, fabric and cute plastic goodies. Where in the world can you buy all this ? no where!! If you would go to ascrapbook store you could not find the cute flair or the fabric.
the only goodies i added to this layout was a paper doilie and cardboard.
look at that cute little gnome flair and the little plastic deer.
handmade the background paper on this one--with paper doilie, food coloring w/ water into a spray bottle after i sprayed the doilies i took them off and left the negative space. I thought it looked like the sun so that is why i cut out the clouds.
I now i have done these pics before but I had tons printed so why not do them yet again. I knew these pics were meant for this prompt from the Pink Ninja's
prompt: what's your stilo,,,this means "style"---heck yes
technique: crepe paper----check
pink twist: paper---check
since I did not do the other prompt from last week correctly here it is done the right way.
prompt: Dream a little
Technique: no pattern paper
pink twist: buttons--check

I want to give a big hug to Lindsay for having this awesome polaroid frame stamp made just for me. I love it so much. I did two more layouts using this stamp.
Speaking of Lindsay look at this layout I did for her. Probably wondering how i did this well, i took those paper doilies sprayed glimmer mist over them and then pulled them off. I then dipped bubble wrap into paint adding that onto the paper. I added a few goodies from her stash. What do you think? totally cuteness--:D

I am 2 pages behind on my art journal. I hate that but I have been in the scrapping mood. I want to thank my friend Jami for scrapping with me today. I also want to welcome her to Scrap Outside the Box!!
I hope I gave you inspiration to scrap or maybe sit down to make paper with doilies, food coloring( glimmer mist) and paint. I would love to see what you come up with.

xoxo gina

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I totally love the Lindsay page! Everything looks amazing. I have a confession though...I am scared of knomes. They freak me out. I added your button to my page!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! The panda page is so flippin adorable!!! and your very welcome for the stamp!!!
    love you!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at everyone's pages! It just makes me want to create more and more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! I love those los. You are gonna make me want those kits! LOL I am back to scrappin this evening! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you have been on a roll!!! These layouts are fab and I can tell the kits really inspired your creativity - your go juices are on the run!!! Luving the custom paper you designed - just so adorable!!!!!! I love the school bus layout - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them all so much I love the woodgrain paper!

    You are one talented lady :D

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay - seriously all of these layouts are so perfect!! Love the addicts layouts loveeee the inspiration layouts!!! Your talent is growing by the day!!!
    {xoxo} Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wrote a long post ...hit reply and it said service not available....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will try to rewrite..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok , here we go again..Love all the pages , especially the our little gnome one. your handmade paper is sooooo pretty ..you can make a small version for atc's or a full page , cut it up and make many :) thanks for sharing,hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete