About Me Twitter Flickr

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Mail deserves a happy dance

1 owl card from Cat 2. Kitty card from Sasha 3. panda card from guess who--Lindsay ---- I love love all the cards. thanks so much~
I asked Katie if she would like to do a trade of atc's. Here is why I wanted one of her awesome atc's---me likey I wonder why? maybe it has to do with the Polaroid? thank you Katie. You can check out her blog--here. She has a lot of cute diy's projects--:D

I want to thank you all for making my day a little brighter. remember to smile xoxo gina

11 comments:

  1. yay!! So glad you like your card!!!! I'm putting your Happy Mail box together right now, still want to do more shopping though :) <3333333333333
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Glad you liked your owl card. I know we aren't happy mail partners but I just wanted to send you a little note!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are cute cards! i like the owl one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your happy mail! you're so funny with the polaroids!!! Have a wonderful week! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay happy mail!!! fun stuff you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww the panda cards are cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute mail! I *love* that Polaroid ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, the owl ,panda and kitty cards are so cute. and I don't know why you would want that atc , ha,ha,ha :)hope your doing well Gina :)
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete