About Me Twitter Flickr

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

busy weekend results



added a felt girly panda to this one---We both thought it needed something. Lindsay came up with the idea--:D Lindsay, I hope you like what I did.



I have been busy busy busy with three projects going on at once. One is for Lindsay, a crafty swap between Carrie and the other one is a project for another friend. I even sneak a little scrapping in there for myself--:D

Can you believe its March already? Holy cow where did Jan and Feb go? I am so ready for spring!!! remember to smile--x0x0 gina

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I LOVE them!! They turned out so gorgeous!!!!!!! I love that felted panda! She is adorable! I love how her little hands look like she is holding the page!! <3 You did awesome!!!! I am so happy with every single one of them!! I love how you intricated the black and white bow on that last one! So pretty!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S. Your camera scrap pages are too cute!!! I love the little polaroids coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock!! I love love love that last lo of Syd! I wish I was scrappin with ya! I get my glasses in a week then I can scrap all day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the panda they are so cute! I am having fun working on your swap item it looks so good!

    your scrap book pages are the best

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little polaroids on the last layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy busy!! I love the polaroids! And the pandas are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute felt panda,panda paper w/ prints , camera pages and the polariods floating down. I love the pansy pin from your post the other day. Is that blue camera from your new stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, those last two pages are GREAT! i especially love the 'gotch ya' with the grandma. lovelyyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeyyy, i am so excited for spring!

    i love them all! my favorite is the one with all the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete