About Me Twitter Flickr

Thursday, December 10, 2009

DIY list for 2010

Wouldn't this be the cutest baby room ceiling? I would even love it for my ceiling---I would love to paint a ceiling but it probably wont happen--we have that popcorn ceiling YUCK!!!
Would love to have something like this painted in my living room ---but it wouldn't go with my cameras--hmmmm maybe in my bedroom!!! found hereMake a felt tree for next years Christmas. diy
Paint a dresser or my bookcase--not exactly like this but I want to do something creative. found here
Make these cool book ends---I know I can find plenty of records at the thrift store. found here

Elsie has a diy list so I thought I would follow. Ok she asked for a link--:)
There's so many things I would love to create. The only thing standing in my way is time. I also have to finish my felt ugly doll I started for my dd about 2/3 years ago. I also would love to get back into making jewelry. Have an awesome day and remember to smile---gina

2 comments:

  1. (may want to doule check) but if you own your home, i think you can scrape the popcorn off the celings. y boyfriends mother did it to her house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to stop by and say hey love the dresser and that record bookend I do believe I may have to make one too!

    ReplyDelete