About Me Twitter Flickr

Friday, November 13, 2009

might be missing in action

My computer finally had enough. Some of you know my computer has been acting up for awhile but a couple days ago it decided to not turn on any longer. With dave still laid off there's no money for a new one. Right now I am on my dd( mac ). I had plans to try out for a dt and all my pics are gone--- don't even get me started. I did have most of them backed up on discs and some are on my camera so that is a plus. I guess I should look on the bright side of things ---even though its very hard these days.

I wanted to scrap today with Jami but with my computer problems I just couldn't take it. I decided to take a nap to relax --or should I say try. Sorry Jami !!!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. Until the next time take care and remember to smile-------------------:) gina


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the computer Gina. You should still try out for the DT! No worries about yesterday. We have tons of time to scrap. Have a good week-end!

    ReplyDelete