About Me Twitter Flickr

Monday, September 7, 2009

hey out there

I finally get to post my los from the weekend. I worked on this at my lss ( which will be my last time there to scrap ---they are closing--sad sad times) I did finish this up at home added paint and the stars. this is for the challenge over at Pink ninja's---secrets. We all have them--don't we? Well some of my on line friends have no clue but I finally joined with my dh.
This is for my challenge---I had my dd draw some robots , splatter paint with glitter added in, tissue paper mat and the huge brads are metal. --what do you think?
here is a pic of my pizza box. I have so many los that are bulky to put in a book so this is what i came up with. I used tissue paper all over the box and then just added what embellies to make it look cute. I have another box but I have never finished it---lol

When we were heading up to our home town I thought of another secret lo--I can't wait to get started on it but its late. I have the boys to get in from outside and take showers.



You know how I am so addicited to these ATC's---( I mean really addicited). I have my halloween ones for Ally's swap almost done( I just hope there will be 12 in the swap). I showed them off at the lss ---I had nothing but love from them. I had a few people that never had heard of them---do they live under a rock? or am I just on the net too much?

Well until the next time----check out some great blogs and get some awesom inspiration.
------------------------------------Gina----:)

4 comments:

  1. Love the splattered paint. Cute robots. Your secret one looks amazing. Loving those stars. Is the pizza box from Cord? That is a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pizza box!!...love that idea to store all of your stuff!!!...cute secrets layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great stuff lady! I like your secret! LOL :D I am pretty much a member in a biker club too, just by association tho! LMAO! :D

    Thanks for playing
    Ninja Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude i LOVE your LO! Actually scrap dat...i love ALL ur LOS! awesome!
    so sad ur lss is closing that SUCKS !!!:(
    thanks for always playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete