About Me Twitter Flickr

Friday, August 14, 2009

poker run

for tomorrow. I guess we will be taking pics for a Poker run that my dh has on his web site. I am not sure what this one is for --not sure if I even asked. :)



I have been buying the Limited edition M&M's today I found the Peanut Butter and Strawberry ones--they were ok. About a week ago I found the Coconut flavor those are my fave. Do you guys remember or ever had the mint M&M's ? The first time I had those I lived in Pittsburgh ( about 92 or 93) I have only had them once since that time. You know you have to have chocolate while scrapping or when you are creating. I would love to get a hold of some of the mint M&M's. Its just like those Hershey mini around Christmas time --I heart the mint bag ---they have a white chocolateone with Christmas colored sprinkles mixed in---its to die for-- yummo!!!! :)

Well until Sunday----gina

Jami---hey I will get on Sunday to see if you are on to scrap...not sure what time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment