About Me Twitter Flickr

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

inspiration

What inspires you to create? I love looking at others lo, cd covers,record covers or art. I love blogs that inspire( not just scrappy ones) or challenge me. I have been on a blog binge. I eat sleep and dream of blogs. I love reading about other peoples adventures and love to see what they have created. I can't seem to get enough. I love love blogs.. what can I say. It all started when I found a few cool ones and now I am on a hunt to find more. If you have some cool blogs that you have found or maybe its your own please leave me a link. I am always in a hunt for new ones. :)


Please check out Pink Sketches and So sketchy for some inspiration --they have some pretty cool sketches up right now. I know sometimes I need a jump start so I might start off with a sketch. Sketches were never even in my life until Jami told me about them a little over 2 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. AH! I knew I was good for something. ROFL Right now colors inspire me. I love looking at colors more than ever. I have trouble deciding sometimes if they work together though. LOL

    ReplyDelete