About Me Twitter Flickr

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy mail and its national scrapbook day!!

I wanted to share what Deb sent me. Here is my new SB sleeve. I love love it!! thank you Deb! I use it every time I go and its in my bag ready for another trip to starbucks.

My happy mail partner from last month sent me these goodies. I already put the imagine wall decal in my living room. I have used the stamps already too! Ohthose paper stackz come in handy for making a card. thanks Debbie I loved everything. scrapbooking and hello kitty a way to my heart!
I am having problems with my computer or it might just be the internet. I will blame it on the weather.

Today is national srapbook day. I was scrapping this morning but I was not feeling it. I cleaned and took a shower so, I am hoping I can get back into it. Cross your fingers because I need to work on a lot and I have a page from my class I need to do.

What are you guys up to for the day? What ever it is I hope it is filled with fun memories and smiles---- xoxo gina

9 comments:

  1. i love that wall decal! and i love the color of those walls! are they light blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, I saw the pic in my sidebar- thanks so much for the shout out- and, Thank God it fits a venti! Happy NSD! And what great happy mail!!!!!! i LOVE decal that on your wall! Very cool!!!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I thought of when you said...
    Where's The?

    Where's The Beef? Wendy's commercial

    But I also thought of Madonna's
    Where's The Party

    How about this song..
    We Don't Have to Take Our...

    or

    Should've Known Better...

    May Happy Mail is gonna rock our socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the starbucks cover. I need one of those lol. Oh and I love the color of your livingroom walls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb is great and the cover is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for awesome Happy Mail and seriously the cutest coffee sleeve!! I love it, reminds me of a corset! Who knew drinking coffee could be sexy??!! LOL
    love it!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuute happy mail! Don't feel bad, I didnt do any scrapping on national scrapbook day either. :)
    BTW, I tagged you in a fun little survey on my blog. :)
    xoxo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sb sleeve reminded me of a corset too ! (very stylish)what nice goodies you got.the wall decals are nice too.I spy sunflower stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you got your goodies and the wall decal looks great on your wall!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete