About Me Twitter Flickr

Thursday, March 25, 2010

i heart thee


Do you know how much I love Dark Cherry Mochas? omg---so so much! these were taken today of me with my beloved sb. I love silly photos too--can you tell?
My plushie polaroids! Ok I am not the queen of plushies but I have to say I do love them!! made sure the person could display a photo inside it--:D only 28 more to go ! I can not wait to send them out to this cutie. I will receive 30 different crafty goodness back.
here are some instax love---how cute r they?
I am going to the World market tonight to see what i can find for my giveaway. I have so far a 6x6 cloud scrapbook, nail polish, Quickutz polaroid frames cut out by me (small and large ones) and a cute cute notebook. So far so good! until later remember to smile----------xoxo

9 comments:

  1. haha you are soooo cute!! I really need to try out this dark cherry mocha everyone is raving about!!!! I am very excited about your giveaway!! I cant wait to get a polaroid plushie!!! YAY!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Polaroid plushies!! So adorable!

    I made the cutoff so looks like I'm in for the craft swap too. YAY! Now to decide what to make between the two ideas that I have. It's going to be so fun!

    Your making me want to run to Starbucks and get a dark cherry mocha. haha! I'll be by there tomorrow fo sho!!

    Happy Thursday Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I love this craft swap idea!! I have 20 more of mine to go, lol! 30 is a lot but I am soooooo excited to get so many cute things!!! -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to scrap that photo and enter in over at A few of my favorite things this challenge - it is so perfect for it!

    Wow - you already have a bunch of stuff - what a fun craft swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your polaroid plushies are SOO cute! I haven't decided on what to make yet, I'm going to test out something tomorrow I think (time permitting haha) and see how it turns out.

    I think you are about as addicted to sb as my friend Deedra is. I'm making her a coffee plushie as a surprise, it's turning out pretty cute, but taking FOREVER!!! I hope I can finish it tonight cause I wanna give it to her! :)

    Cherry mocha sounds good, I usually stick to my usual (caramel)

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw I LOVE World Market, we don't have one here :( I can't wait to see your giveaway goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, dark cherry mochas??- I see the sign but I've never tried one- now I'm drooling- move over chai tea latte......... xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute Gina ..wow your one busy crafty girl ...must be all that coffee !thanks for all that you share.
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark Cherry Mochas?!?!?! I need to try one.

    ReplyDelete