About Me Twitter Flickr

Sunday, January 17, 2010

things i love

I want this photo for my living room.
My PINK Dymo!!
William Wegman ---Little Red Riding Hood--one of my favorite photographers cute cupcakes and ipod by Dolce

red and pink heart balloons credit for photo--walking behind1990's--flickr

pink and red Polaroid cameras
My red aluminum pitcher( my dad bought this for me at Target.com)
DIY pink claw tub--LOVE to have this
I want this red phone ---My mom had one when I was 2 or 3. :( I actually remember it that is why I want one so badly even though I don't have land lines in my house.

I am thinking of Valentine's Day can you tell? until tomorrow remember to smile---gina

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink tub! I love claw foot tubs and at one would be awesome!! :) Great list!

    xo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute! I love all your red and pink beauties! I LOVE the tub.... and the phone! Those are great! :)

    -finally found me some owls the other day at the vendors mall. they are waiting to get fresh new colors! :)

    Hugs,
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, we have the same taste, especially re: that pink tub! I want a pink bathroom, pink kitchen, pink everything- if I am ever single, everything will be PINK! I've never seen phones like that, hmmmm!!!!!!xOxO

    ReplyDelete