About Me Twitter Flickr

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pencil lines inspired sketch---quote by Charlie Chaplin
my friends kit she sent me along with some added goodies ---this is not from any inspiration just my own. Ki Memories inspired using lace card stock---yummy!!
How much is too much blog---challenge inspired


I scrap with friends but not in real life we scrap together on yahoo. I know it sounds weird but hey it works. We send each other links for inspiration and help each other with titles and other problems we might be having. I have been scrapping with my friend Jami ( on the net) for two years and have met a few other friends through her.

Last week Jami sent me a link to a blog . The blog is How much is too much. It helped me use some of those cute embellies I was holding onto. I had to use my little boys bday pics. I love Qk so I used two different fonts for the title. My friend Jami sent me the flourishes ( which I love and I need to buy the die). I still need to journal.

Jami also sent me a link to KI Memories. We had to use lace card stock---yummy!! The only one I had left was the butterfly cs. I had the perfect pics of me and my dd at the Race for the Cure to use with the butterflies. Again I used QK for the title and my yummy pom pom ribbon.

Last night we got together to scrap again. I helped one of my online friends with a graduation page she is doing. I can't wait to see what the two did while we scrapped. We usually share our stuff on a mb that we all belong.

Jami sent me a kit with bazzill, flowers, buttons and yummy summer paper from Archivers. I was going to use the kit for some summer pages but thought it would look so cute with my little Wyatt's Easter pic. Again QK for title( Bright) the dots are from the inside of the letters, flourishes ( yes I am addictied). A online friend( thanks Callie) sent me the flower with the skulls( I am also addictied to cute skulls). Is that paper yummy or what? Thanks Jami so much for the awesome kit. I can't wait to start working on my kit for Oct.

Pencil lines had a great sketch that inspired me to do one more page for the night. The pic I used is from Mother's Day 2009. I love this picture of all three of us and I will always cherish this memory.

4 comments:

  1. What is around the the pic of you,Syd & your mom? So cute! I love that you used Easter pics for the kit. Adorable! Loving the lace cs. You rocked the How Much is to Much challenge. I never posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liquid pearls!! I told myself I need to start using my stash of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for the link to your blog! If you link it to us every time, we will be able to leave comments here for you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too!!

    Love your layouts girlfriend! Awesome job! Thanks for playing with us ninja girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the layouts! Awesome work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Ninjas!

    Ninja Em

    ReplyDelete