About Me Twitter Flickr

Saturday, July 25, 2009

inspired by the Pink Ninja's


Inspired by Pink Sketches
inspired by page maps

I have been busy scrapping. This is probably my first day that I actually felt like sitting down and scrapping --I did not force it. I have been really inspired by all these scrapping/ challenge blogs like I stated before. I am addicted!!! :) I am new at blogging so please bare with me as I am learning.

My first lo I did was inspired by page maps but the sketch was on a message board that I am on. I really love how it turned out. I used my fave Elsie!!! of course my dd makes it so cute too. She is growing up too fast.

My second lo of the night was inspired by Pink Sketches. I love how the sketches on their blog can be used different ways and still turns out so cute. I used my new Bazzill for it ---I am in love with this stuff( pink polka dots and shiny too boot). Mixed my letters I bought in Indiana (BL)with my friend Jami. Again my dd is on this lo with her friend.

My third for the night was inspired by the Pink Ninjas. I have to say I thought I really was at home with Scrap Outside the Box but I really do think the Ninja's kick butt. I am so inspired there. I did the prompt #5 Guilty pleasure. I used some things I had saved from my trip to Indiana( ok I save everything). I used an old envelope too. I sprayed them to make them archival safe---can't be too safe!! I want to remember those scrappy goodies I bought and boy did we get some great deals!!! SO this lo is like Pink ninja's and out of the box rolled in one. How cool is that? One good thing about that is with my DH laid off I am saving money on recycled items found around the house.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up with your saving stuff. Looks great! Those letters together awesome!I almost used that graph paper tonight too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife does such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete